• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sharp AQUOS LCD TV Sale of up to 60% off through May 30th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lukeman89

Registered
Sharp is giving you the chance to take advantage of a terrific opportunity; between now and Friday, May 30, 2008 at 6:00 PM New Jersey time (Eastern Time) you can save up to 60% off Sharp AQUOS LCD TVs ranging in screen sizes from 20” to 65” (19-11/16” to 64-33/64” diagonal) and assorted Audio products!

In order to gain access to these incredible hot savings, please visit http://www.sharpusa.com/TVsale and enter the following information when you see the login screen:

Sharp Employee E-mail Address: [email protected]

Personal Promotion Code: sharptvsale

The order and credit card transaction will take place over the web at http://www.sharpusa.com/TVsale, but you must pick up their TV at one of our three warehouses (Mahwah, Romeoville, or Huntington Beach ) this Saturday, May 31, 2008 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM local times. You must print out the your order confirmation and present it when picking up the order, without the printed order confirmation, you will not be able to pick up your order. If the order is not picked up over the weekend during the specific time, your order will be cancelled and the credit card used will be refunded. All orders must be picked up Saturday, May 31, 2008, there are no exceptions.

Each purchaser is limited to two (2) units for the duration of the promotion. NOTE: Please be sure proper transportation is brought to pick-up an order. If the television box cannot be transported securely, the order will be forfeited and cancelled at Sharp’s discretion. Shipping supplies (rope, bungee cord, etc) will not be supplied.

These "hot" savings won’t last for long, and right now is the perfect time to upgrade to a brand new or reconditioned Sharp AQUOS LCD-TV!

pick up locations are in Romeoville, IL (just outside chicago), Mahwah, NJ, and Huntington Beach, CA

i picked up a refurb 37" Aquos 1080p LCD for $599 +tax!!!

IL warehouse, win :)

I'm a little iffy on 'refurbished' items though. Do you get any kind of warranty at all with these?

Edit - Nvm I found out, you only get a 30 day parts and labor warranty, no thanks.

So basically from what I see, they jack the prices up ridiculously, then offer a "discount" for the items so they are back to normal pricing? Looks like a bit of a scam to me :shrug: And they are refurbished selling at new prices.....

I just checked that first one, it's $9,000 at Best Buy after "special savings" and $5,000 at this website. (44%!!)

The 46" is $2700 at BB and $1700 at this website.(almost 40% off)

The 32" is $1550 or so at BB and $1,000 here. (33%)

Those are HUGE savings for the type of stuff that is probably not going on sale.

As someone who buys lots of refurbished stuff(heck my Sony monitor is a refurb, bought it years ago, works flawlessly) I feel that these are absolutely fantastic deals.

Thank you OP!

Sharp Aquos is a nice TV, you pay for quality, e.g. Samsung TV for $1,200 or a similar Westy for $800

IL warehouse, win :)

I'm a little iffy on 'refurbished' items though. Do you get any kind of warranty at all with these?

Edit - Nvm I found out, you only get a 30 day parts and labor warranty, no thanks.

You can buy aftermarket extended warranties, not sure if they work for refurbs though.

33% off LC32GP3U at $1k, not bad.

Back