• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lokitexas

Very impressed.

I ordered a PA120.3 Saturday. Of course they arent open on weekends, but sent an e-mail asking if they gave any discounts for forum members.
Got an e-mail back Sunday saying no, sorry, but they will throw in a "trinket" in my order. LOL ok.

Got my package yesterday, and had about 6 light (as in flashlight) keychains and some ramsinks. Very cool. Not the "trinkets" but the fast response time.

I have not ordered anything from them in a long time. Silly me. Great price, good service, and great packaging. If you looking for another place to compares prices etc, I highly suggest these guys.

Yep, I've had nothing but great service from them. Plus, the owner is an active participant of these forums too, which is great. :thup:

I just ordered a bunch of fans and filters and wire grills from them the other day; hope they throw some goodies in for me too. :)

Back