• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RS instore 500W thermaltake 29.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

theELVISCERATOR

jun08%20017%20(Small).jpg
This ain't a bad unit at 29.99 it's a steal!

I have my café unit running on one P5KE 6750 2gig Ram 8800GT OC'd, one hd, two opticals 6 fans total.

12v runs about 12.2v constant..

600watt unit they were out of, but you might get lucky and find some at 39.99......

in stock product only......

they had one 500 left so I snagged it..it's on the shelf awaiting a victim!

Last edited:
i just called 3 different rs and they all said psu need to be purchased online nothing in the store wtf?

I was just in there and the sign there said limited to stock only..I say high tail it down there...

this is today around 1 pm..

70% efficiency.

I called my nearest RS and they suck - no PC parts in stock there and the guy was too stoopid to even find the PSU in their entire computer system. One more reason I don't bother with RS anymore - they're pure retail junk now. Used to be you could talk with someone knowledgeable, but that's probably been more than a decade.

hank, what's the price they are selling the 600 watt one for? Because that is a pretty decent psu, according to this review [H]ardOCP did a few days ago.

EDIT: Looking at their website, that isn't the same psu as the one Newegg is selling for $119.99. Different model number. And not the same model as the one reviewed either.

Back