• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG RMA Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Komitet

Well I have an issue, I'm trying to find out BFG's RMA policies, and can't, unfortunately my 7900 GT OC crapped out today, I bought this used from someone that never registered it and I have no receipt or box, does anyone have an 800 # where I can speak to someone about this, ty.

BFG is a great company and their warranties are awesome. I sent in a 7950 to rma and got a 8800GTS 320 card back, I have got cards that from ebay go bad and sent them in that are not registered and no receipt or box , No issue's with RMA at all.

I just used the online thing for rma and they never asked how i got it or if i was the original owner... just model and serial... description of problems... voltage from psu rails and BAM rma is in hand

I sent in a 7800gt oc on a Wednesday and recieved my rma back that Friday!

(then again they are like 5hrs from me and ups upgraded me to overnight for free since they had a truck going that way like 15mins before i got there)

Called them today, got my RMA # shipped it 20 mins ago, apparently they were having computer probs as well, dude was muttering a lot, should really cover the phone, LOL

Well I got my RMA back today, 8 days including the weekend, awesome turnaround, I sent them a 7900 gt oc, they sent me a Wicked T-Shirt, oh and an 8800 GTS OC 640 MB o_O

Gonna pop this in and see how it goes, hope it fits in my case.

I really need to start buying broken used BFG cards, this seems to happen too often.

Back