• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolit - Outstanding Customer Service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Barryng

A year ago last month I purchased a Coolit Eliminator to cool my new E6600. Overall I have been very pleased with device. With the fan switch in low speed it keeps the CPU at very reasonable temperatures and is very quiet.

A week after the one year warranty expired, I finally got around to investigating the cause of an annoying clicking sound. Once I opened the case, it was immediately obvious that it was coming from the Eliminator's pump. Coolit had no issue giving me a warranty replacement. I spoke with them a number of times on the phone and they could not have been friendlier or more accomodating (Sean & Laurie). It appeared to me their corporate culture strongly supports accomodating customers both with the resolution of issues and responding to technical questions.

Unfortunately the pump issue has been huge across most of the product lines...Lets hope they stay accomodating...

I have 2 freezones and both pumps are working....1 had evaporation issues due to defective and since replaced tubing....The other has obnoxious fan, and seems to underperform versus the other on same setup....Could be problem with TCM PCB controller, as I had one already replaced....

Back