• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2008 Antec Skeleton

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jolly-Swagman

Hey check out this , would be great for benching Rig

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article840-page1.html

ske01.jpg

That would be a pain to use as a benching station. The point of a benching station is that it is completely open, making it extremely easy to work on; this completely defeats the purpose.

I like it. In the photos it looks a bit tight with their CPU cooler, which could be a concern. Also, like the review stated, the PSU compartment looks tight. They really should move the motherboard section up at least an inch, but then that would cut into the already cramped motherboard area's height. Still, I like the looks of it.

If looks could kill.... Not ideal for benching as others stated..... but that looks very cool.

Doesn't look too shabby for a folding rig.

They need to make that thing dirt cheap though, I don't think people will pay a premium for it just on looks. 25-50$ maybe

Perfect air cooling but it would also pick up lots of dust because there's no filters.

I like the color changing fan.

I'd say price is probably $129 or so. Pretty cool and I'm sure tons of people will use it just for a regular case.

Its due out september from what ive read..I just recently purchase the P182 and I love it...but Id love to grab the skeleton. What at attracts me is that its open and will get you better overall temps... I just hope antec ppl made it so it can fit the TRU120E nicely.

I want this case for the secondary rig I'm building. I can't wait for September!

However, the folks dissing it have some very good points. Why make a skeleton case too small for the largest coolers?:screwy:

kewl looking rig ... totally impracticle for anything but display ... unless they produce an acrylic cover for it, then ... <shrug>

Back