• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech H20-220 Compact Liquid Cooling Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Complete piece of junk. A good air cooler will do the same job. I cant get my quad at 4 ghz with decent temps with a good kit. I doubt it will happen with a junky kit.

Ok, but mine isnt lapped and yours will produce more heat because its a 9x multi making you run higher fsb for the same clock as me. I guess it equals out in this case...

9x RULEz plus i dont need as much voltage as you.I can do 4.0ghz with 1.425v on air.4.2ghz if my pc will boot would only need 1.55v at most

Wow, such a productive thread :rolleyes: Anyway looks like a good starter kit but a few more dollars will get you further I guess.

i'm not spamming or doing anything wrong and thats not why I am named that
The quote below says otherwise.

This one.

maxspam isnt doing anything wrong p1mpy.He was breaking our BALLS..lol

By the way the q6700 SUCK...lol
+1 to first sentence. Second is a -infinity and a nutcheck lol.

Wow, such a productive thread :rolleyes: Anyway looks like a good starter kit but a few more dollars will get you further I guess.
+1, but a few dollars will get you much farther and help you learn much more.

Giga is air cooled, so he's a whisper not worth listeneing to except for his loud assed PC blowing hot air all over the place. Why even post here if ya don't WC? Go back to your room Giga....

Busting your balzzz now.

Lol, now he is busting your balls good. Man, I hate air cooling so much...if only I had the money to pop a water kit on my p35 and get 4 on that baby.

To the OP:

Very very basic kit, good for a CPU, and not a terribly hot one. But a good start.

Don't expect to do any more than a CPU, and sooner or later you'll buy all new stuff and put that kit on a shelf.

You will still need all your case fans etc etc. Like adding cheap plastic chrome spinners on your car....LOL.

Back