• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best dual core optimized avi to dvd?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
iv got a few pieces of SW that work well for converting my avi's to dvds.
but iv got a t9300..there should be something good out there that'd use both cores right?

iv got a few pieces of SW that work well for converting my avi's to dvds.
but iv got a t9300..there should be something good out there that'd use both cores right?

well burning an AVI to DVD give you more limited options because all of the usual converters are out, but if you don't mind converting to ISO then burning and ISO with a seperate program you might look at transcode/dvd::rip.

iv got convertx to dvd, but it takes about a half hour vs winavi 10-15 min which only uses single core!

and usually i make an iso or dvd files then burn them w/a diff program

well burning an AVI to DVD give you more limited options because all of the usual converters are out, but if you don't mind converting to ISO then burning and ISO with a seperate program you might look at transcode/dvd::rip.
can you show me where to get this program? google doesnt give me anything

Welcome to the fourms! Just curious, how long did it take for Aimersoft to convert from MPEG 2 and AVCHD to DVD?

I'm a bit curious about Aimersoft. Does anyone else use it?

I've used Nero and ConvertXtoDVD, and generally preferred ConvertXtoDVD. Every once and awhile I get audio sync issues, though. I set it to best quality and highest priority, but I guess I will check out Aimersoft to see if it's any better.

Back