• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FW900/FW9012 with HDfury?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CreasianDevaili

Wondered if anyone has used the HDfury with these monitors and if so.. how is the overall feedback in the investment?

I want to be able to play blue-ray movies on it and also hook up the ps3/xbox 360 without any loss in quality. The HDfury is supposed to turn a vga into a hdmi and make it true HDCP. I am just wondering if there are any hidden negatives to it.

Last edited:
I have read some reviews on this product since reading this thread last night. I bought a cheap 24 inch LCD with a P-MVA panel only to discover that it does not have HDCP. I bought it with the intension of playing Blu ray movies so I’ve been looking for some work around so I can use a Bluray player.
This product seems to do the job but it seems to be quite expensive at this time. While looking around I found that by using ANY DVD HD you can bypass the HDCP handshake, this might be a cheaper solution.

Back