• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats the best air fliter!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mattatwar

Registered
ive put a 3rd fan in the top chamber of a p182 case but cos ive moddified it a bit there no air fliter so i fort i'll ask u guys wats the best thing to use as a fliter?i bort a schyle slipstrem 110cfm!!

Black panty hose. I put little squares of it on my 900 after I figured how lazy I was after not cleaning it for a month and my video card overheated. The inside is now squeeky clean. A little unorthodox, but it works for meh.

Edit: The suction is enough to hold it in place if you were wondering how I put it on the front and rear fans lol.

I use A/C foam filter mat. on my rads. I just cut it to the size I need and hang in in front of each rad. I have 2 sets and change them out every week and wash the dirty one for the next swap. Lowes sells this stuff for under $2.00 a sheet.

jpj0v8.jpg

Back