• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

24inch mon recommandations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tarky

Registered
Hey guys,

Currently using a 32 inch SAMSUNG LA32R71BD 3000:1 - 1360 x 768 @ 60 Hz

I'm trying to find out what will be a good gaming mon, must be 22inch but prefer 24inch. (more bang for my buck)

Now understand with the TN panels they have the lowest ms & there 6 bit color and S-PVA/MVA's are 8bit true color correct me if i am wrong

what would you guys recommend a TN or S-PVA/MVA's and if you can be specific on what mon you would consider.

Ta

Last edited:
This sucks not sure weather to go with TN because of its low ms eg 2ms. or with an SPVA 5ms-6

The 6ms delay is there, but I only notice it on my 24 "if I look for it". This means if I try to set up a sharp edged black and white transition and stare at it, I can find ghosting. But when playing shooters, driving games.. I don't see it. The viewing angle on TN panels has been known to SUCK. Read the above thread!

Back