• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What overclock are you at? (q9450)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow vcore that low? Mine is running 8 hours prime stable @ 3.6 @ 1.3875v once I see how far I can push the fsb at that voltage I will try to minimize. I think it was the gtlvrefs that finally stabilized it.

To get stable at 3.6 I had to do a couple things. I pumped 1.5v into the NB which helped a lot. I also did a lot of tweaking to the GTLVREF values. I started with all four lanes at the .67 * VTT formula. My VTT was 1.4 so I used +95mv, then I noticed that core0 would fail first all the time so I put lanes 0 and 2 and +90mv and that made it stable.

Im getting pretty good temps that I'm comfortable with.That seems to be the max overclock I can get without giving it more vcore. I'm pretty satisfied as that was my main goal when I bought the cpu.

vcore =1.37 in bios
nb=1.34
cpu pll=1.52
fbs=1.22

Those are basically all I changed in the bios to achieve this overcloack. btw the Occt benchmark passed and completely stable. I just shot that for picture purpose on this forum.

Last edited:
Back