• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Fans Maybe!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WeezleXX89

Ive had the Antec 900 for a month. Its not a bad case but my CPU is running int he 50's. With 8 fans, That should be possible. I thought of replacing the fans for a higher CFM and it has a 4 pin connector instead of the Molex connector. This means I can adjust the speed with a software. I picked this fan out. should I buy 6 of these? Will I see better results?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999344

If you're running 8 fans in that case, you should be moving a TON-O-AIR as it is. I highly doubt adding higher CFM fans will help much. You'll need to look at other factors. Fan placement, CPU settings, and ambient temps is a good place to start.

Axis

How many fans are intake and how many exhaust. Your problem may just be a balance issue.

well i have an antec 900 and i have that same fan, a bit loud at full throttle but it used to make some of the exposed wires in my case shake in the case like a wind tunnel, awesome fan if u need to move alot of air and dont mind what i consider to be an awesome sound of power

btw i have 13 fans in mah antec 900, yes im crazy and proud, we should see who can cram more fans into thier cases

Back