• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does anyone own homeworld

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
hey im looking for someone that owns the orginoal version of homeworld.

I do. Looking for Cataclysm (I know, I can't spell), but until I have it, I'm enjoying homeworld for the occasional game.

Why do you ask?

Kid

kd7aze said:
I do. Looking for Cataclysm (I know, I can't spell), but until I have it, I'm enjoying homeworld for the occasional game.

Why do you ask?

Kid

cataclysm is awsome there are a ton more units

i like the game but there are some parts of mulitpalyer i wasnt to happy with ( when the other person picks the virus)

My brother got me Cataclysm for christmas. Love the game. He's got the original Homeworld, but plays Cataclysm for the multi-play. Kinda nice when you can actually move your mothership, in multi-play. Went to a friend's place on the weekend and we ended up playing Cataclysm till all hours of the morning. Great game.

i like the sheilds ships and the new resorce collector that can actually defend its self

i dont like no big capital ships till the very end
and limited hanger space.

Hey Violator, hate to be a pain but could you remove the links from your sig. This is verboten and another member recently had a go-around about the same thing. Thanks :)

it would probably be better to pm him about it than put the post in a thread

yeah I have the game of the year addtion, finished it in a couple days though :/ ah well

What is this cataclisam everyone is talk'n about?

-Trek

Treker said:
yeah I have the game of the year addtion, finished it in a couple days though :/ ah well

What is this cataclisam everyone is talk'n about?

-Trek

It's pretty much a sequel to the original homeworld. New enemy, new ships, and you mothership can move/fight! Don't have it yet, but I'm looking to soon!

Kid

LutaWicasa said:

becuase were talking about homeworld
not about forum rules and regs

dont mean to be sassy but stuff like that should always be addressed in private ( pm)

hey im haveing a hell of a time trying to multiplayer homeworld

on cpu#1 i can start the game and cpu#2 get stuck at requesting to join

if cpu#2 starts the game he goes all the way in but cpu#1 never even flinchs just stays in the lobby

oh and both i can see the chat back and forth so i know there connecting on some level

any ideas

ive tried this with cataclysm too same thing
but i can mulitplayer in delta force so i know there atleast talking to eachother

Back