• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefly , Complete Series DVD(s) $16.99 +$3 SHIP @ Amazon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As much as I'm tempted to yell out "firefly free@the internet" I wouldn't disgrace such an amazing series. This is a deal you shouldn't pass up, especially if you don't know of the series, find out -now-.

In during wishing I had seen this deal when I got my copy...

Grabbed this. I've been wanting to sit down and watch this series for some time. Thanks! :D

I'm sending all of my friends who downloaded the series rather than pay for it the link. At this price I bet a few of them will be persuaded to buy. :D

great show definately worth picking up. However be warned if you havent seen it yet the show was canceled mid season so it really leaves you wanting more :(

Great find. I'm personally waiting for the bluray version. This show is worth it

Last edited:
Great find. I'm personally waiting for the bluray versio. This show is worth it

Yah gotta wait for hidef :)

Awesome show and the movie was great too (Serenity, for those that do not know)

Summer Glau is just outstanding in the roles she picks...

Firefly is one of the very I mean very few series I liked. I felt bad that characters did not have time to be developed. Might as well say thanks for all the fish and buy the discs.

Firefly is one of the very I mean very few series I liked. I felt bad that characters did not have time to be developed. Might as well say thanks for all the fish and buy the discs.

Yah I think thats a good idea. No harm in having SD and HD versions.

This turned out to be a great purchase. It got the present GF into watching sci-fi. She loved the series and we spent a whole Sunday watching it.

She is now watching the 1st season of Battlestar Gallactica to get caught up and is looking forward to the finale! :D

Thank you OCF! <-----read with favorite infomercial voice

makes me sad as I know I will like it if I watch it, but then know there will be no more as it was canceled.

Serenity now...

All fun aside.. I am not all happy with the movie. It is still at least a conclusion to the series.

the movie was horrible. If you hadnt seen the show you would just be really confused. On top of that they tried to cram hours and hours of material into <2 hours to finish the story the show was supposed to have. It seemed rushed and undeveloped because of that.

Sorry, but I saw Serenity before watching Firefly. I was not confused at all. One could tell that there was more to the story of the characters than was told, but it still fell together quite nicely I thought.

Back