• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sound Blaster Audigy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJ

I JUST INSTALLED THE SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY SYSTEM AND HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM I HOPE SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT.WHEN I REBOOT THE DEFAULT VOLUME SETTING IS SET TO FULL I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET IT LOWER ,IS THIS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE CONFIGURED IN THE REGISTRY?

I had the same problem........It keeps resetting itself......I didn't figure it out........I just leave it the way it is since I have surround sound.........by the way........i am very stressed out because i think my audigy card is fried....What order do you have your cards in? Plz name them and where they are on the motherboard starting from the top of the MB........Thx

Mad Butter said:
I had the same problem........It keeps resetting itself......I didn't figure it out........I just leave it the way it is since I have surround sound.........by the way........i am very stressed out because i think my audigy card is fried....What order do you have your cards in? Plz name them and where they are on the motherboard starting from the top of the MB........Thx

my sound card is second on the board cuz I have a radeon 8500 with a fan that comes close to the pci cards so I skip the first slot.

Back