• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sapphire 4870 Deactivated Item from newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What is a Deactivated Item?

When a product is out-of-stock, it may show as "Deactivated" on the item page. This could mean that the item is no longer available and we are searching for a new supplier. However, if an item has reached the end of its product life cycle and will no longer be available at all, the deactivation will be permanent.

Yea for now it just means they are out and currently don't have a supplier for a refill at this time. Will change to "Out of Stock" when they get a due date on the next shipment, or may even got straight back to In Stock.

HIS is not. Actually we get all of our ATI stuff from the states. Its always been that way... the onyl good thing about ATI being here is that if you have BBA, your turn around time is nill. I sent an x600 AIW to a city 6 hours away. NExt day, they same dayed an AIW 2006 to me! I love canadian companies :)

For the record, we get shafted on tech usually.

Back