• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ek supreme vs dtek v2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i am also trying to make a choice between the two, i heard that the fuzion v2has a quad core insert, so maybe better performance on quads?..dunno about the EK

Haven't seen a comparison. Here's a LINK to a post referring to a review of the Dtek V2. Haven't seen one for the EK but just as you would be interested in one. :beer:

EDIT: Found one for the EK, here. It has FuZion results included but it doesn't say V1 or V2. Link to EK's own reveiw page listing.

Last edited:
i am also trying to make a choice between the two, i heard that the fuzion v2has a quad core insert, so maybe better performance on quads?..dunno about the EK

Quad Plate.... What a joke that is....

EK Supreme ......... FTW

Quad Plate.... What a joke that is....

EK Supreme ......... FTW

how so? have you owned it? Just ask people who bought the nozzle kit after they installed their blocks. Haven't heard anyone complain about higher temps... (unless you're using it on a phenom.. but that would just mean you can't read).

I have the EK supreme and it cools my q6600 just fine. Though you need a powerful pump because its restrictive.

how so? have you owned it? Just ask people who bought the nozzle kit after they installed their blocks. Haven't heard anyone complain about higher temps... (unless you're using it on a phenom.. but that would just mean you can't read).

Owned the v1 w/nozzle kit and pro-mount. Owned the v2 w/quad plate (what a joke). Now stepped up to the Xtreme, own the EK Supreme. EK blows the D-TEK's away.

BTW, I have a Q6600 GO step, lapped with up to 2500 grit sand paper...

Owned the v1 w/nozzle kit and pro-mount. Owned the v2 w/quad plate (what a joke). Now stepped up to the Xtreme, own the EK Supreme. EK blows the D-TEK's away.

BTW, I have a Q6600 GO step, lapped with up to 2500 grit sand paper...

Can you please provide some evidence to support this claim? I'm sure everyone that finds this thread would appreciate your efforts as they appreciate them on XSForums. The consensus on the "word of mouth rumor mill" is that the Fuzion v2 w/ quad insert is the best choice for quads. I've been looking at both water blocks and would love to see some hard evidence. For me, it doesn't matter though, I have an E8500 and would just like other people to be able to find the answer in this thread.

Can you please provide some evidence to support this claim? I'm sure everyone that finds this thread would appreciate your efforts as they appreciate them on XSForums. The consensus on the "word of mouth rumor mill" is that the Fuzion v2 w/ quad insert is the best choice for quads. I've been looking at both water blocks and would love to see some hard evidence. For me, it doesn't matter though, I have an E8500 and would just like other people to be able to find the answer in this thread.

Agreed! 2+ Internets for RedRaider if you have the time :D

JM

Back