• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NHC Makes laptop die?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valk

well, if you leave the settings for the most part stock, it doesnt. works fine... but i wanted to mess around with the voltages options to try to squeeze a little more battery life out of my tablet.

ive done this a few times off and on since owning it and it works, but randomly, my laptop will just go black and not respond.

i orthos tested it every day this week so far to find good voltages for the different multipliers, which all succeed for 19ish hours. about how long between sleeping, going to work and coming home.

but sometimes, just out of nowhere and without any load sometimes, the laptop just outright dies.

I thought turning off NHC's acpi function fixed it last time, but im still getting it from time to time.

kinda irritating. got my lappy up to like 10 hours with the secondary battery. not bad for a dothan 770.

Back