• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello All

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AntiHeiss

Just wanted to say hi. I am at this point in time SETI's newest member. I am looking forward to killing you all in the stats. :D No really, just wanted to get my name out there and say whats up to all you vets. Later
Athlon XP [email protected] 28°C idle, 35°C full load

Great to have you! New members only means this team moves ahead even faster!

Welcome once again!

Hey,

Welcome to the team!

You will not find a more friendlier bunch of PC racers anywhere.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
All the questions I have ever had about S@H are answered somewhere in this forum.

Wookie8662

Those temps are air cooled believe it or not. My next project is water-cooled, but for right now I think I do well enough with air. The only drawback is the virtual hurricane when you turn it up. :D

When overclocking you also have to suffer with a hurricane :D

Welcome to the team and use the CLC version w/ SetiSpy and Seti Driver, since it'll be way faster and you'll be doing WU's in 5hours.

The instructions are located on the main OC Seti site and then links and midway down the page.

Happy Crunching

AntiHeiss said:

The only drawback is the virtual hurricane when you turn it up. :D

I can agree with that whole heartedly. I have to wear headphones when I play any sort of game. I compare my 5 case fans plus my AlphaPAL6035 w/ delta to an F-14 on the tarmac.

Welcome to the (noisiest) team! :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the team. Here is a link to the instructions of setting up SETI@home command line client (CLC), SETI Driver ( a caching program) and SETISpy (Status Report).....

With that nice machine you surely will climb steadily in the ranks of this Team.

Welcome Antiheiss....the first thing you should know about SETI is there is no such thing as an idle temp :D 24x7 crunching

Its not an addiction...I swear :rolleyes:

Back