• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Phone Camera Shrinks Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreamtfk

So I got an IPhone and whenever I take a pic it looks great on the large screen but when I bluetooth it to my computer the pic is so small unlike my old phone which the pics came out 3x larger. Any suggestions?

I'm not familiar with the iPhone, but in the camera settings, you need make the resolutions/picture size larger.

wait...what? you can send it via bluetooth, afaik that is not possible,

however, the problem you are experiencing isn't unusual, I've had it several times too, I think using the windows tool for it when you connect your iPhone to your pc should do it, however I am not sure because I haven't done it in a while

the solution would be to plug your iphone into your computer then go to "my computer" you should see "apple iphone" listed under "scanners and cameras"

i can do it from winxp just fine and all of my pics are 1600x1200.

I'm not familiar with the iPhone, but in the camera settings, you need make the resolutions/picture size larger.

The iPhone has no camera settings, settings might confuse the users :screwy:

*runs away*

Back