• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Never again www.performance-pcs.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

saxile

I have made two orders from this company, and both times the orders have been messed up :bang head. First time I ordered liquid utopia UV Red, received UV Red dye only, no liquid utopia. This time I ordered D-Tek FuZion Intel 775 Pro-Mount Set and received the quick mount instead. Pointless to return it for an exchange as well, almost cost as much to ship it as it would to order from somewhere that can get orders correct. To top it off they are extremely rude and claim they don't make mistakes and orders are always correct.

Dont even get me started. They are the worst and rudest company I ever dealt with, just search Vendor Discussion for "mgoode". I would never buy from them again!!!

I may have to take back what I said, just received this message back from them:

Hello

Very sorry about that! We can send the correct part tomorrow and you wont
need to return the other one. Will that be OK?

Best Regards,
PPCS Sales

Performance PC's, Inc.
2600 Kirby Cr. NE
Unit #1
Palm Bay, FL 32905

(321) 725-9969
[email protected]

www.performance-pcs.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 8:30 PM
To: Sales
Subject: Message from Performance-PCs.com

e-mail:

------------------------------------------------------

I received my order from you today, and received the wrong items for the
second time (two orders from you and both messed up). I ordered the D-Tek
FuZion Intel 775 Pro-Mount Set and received the quick mount instead. I don't
have the time to return the item plus it would cost almost as much to ship
it back to you as it would for me to order it from someone that ships the
correct items.

------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I find their prices to be higher than the other companies I shop at. But they do have a good selection and I have ordered from them in the past for things that Sidewinder, Jab-Tech or Petra's didn't have in stock and I've never had an incorrect order.

both times I have it's been the wrong order, first time they pretty much said they're perfect and I'm wrong, this time so far has been different, will see when/if I get my replacement.

Mayhaps, but since they were nice enough to send the correct part out and all, I'm gonna give em another chance in the future.

I just received my order from them, 'all' items arrived working, and on time, but one wrong item was received. I received 6 fans, one was blue :confused:. I have emailed them and am waiting for their next action. This is the reply I have received thus far.

How could that be? The fans you order are black frame and the BLUE LED fans have a clear blue frame. 2 people could not make a mistake such as this. Surely they would notice one different color fan. Something does not seem right here.

Best Regards,

PPCS Sales

Performance PC's, Inc.

2600 Kirby Cr. NE

Unit #1

Palm Bay, FL 32905

(321) 725-9969

[email protected]

www.performance-pcs.com

I've replied with an image on the fans for 'proof', and am waiting for any news.

Attachments

• DSC03446.JPG
    DSC03446.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 809
I've bought from them I think 4 times with no problems. Guess I am lucky.

This is kind of odd to me too, b/c I can't remember ever having a problem with them. I have placed several orders, but that were all months ago so things may have changed.

I've replied with an image on the fans for 'proof', and am waiting for any news.

You did mention the boxes those fan comes in don't look black or clear with LED? If someone packing your order doesn't pay attention to what the box says, and somehow a few fan got mixed up in their stock room, viola you got 1 wrong fan in the order.

Yeah the black fan boxes are non labeled, while the one blue fan box was labeled but the label was face down in the shipped box. Things are okay now, as a proper replacement has been shipped free of charge :D. I have yet to make my judgement until the fan arrives, but so far, they seem like a great company. I would definitely buy again, actually I'm thinking of picking up a res from them.

Micmal3 someone didnt check the box. and give them some grace please. i bet its a 1 or 2 man show. And someone with a low IQ is boxing stuff.

I have ordered twice from them, both times the order was messed up. Read the starting post for more info. The Primochill stuff is understandable, but the d-tek is not, I mean it's posted in great big letters saying what it is. Plus the packing slips have two sets of intials on them, first is the packer, second is the verify.

Yeah the black fan boxes are non labeled, while the one blue fan box was labeled but the label was face down in the shipped box. Things are okay now, as a proper replacement has been shipped free of charge :D. I have yet to make my judgement until the fan arrives, but so far, they seem like a great company. I would definitely buy again, actually I'm thinking of picking up a res from them.

Be careful with their res Micmal, I bought their dual bay-res and the side panel completely blew out after a month of use on the side the pump draws from. Granted I'm using a dual headed iwaki pump, but even this little swiftech micro-res has no problems with it.

I ordered a Lian-Li 3x 5.25" bay to 120mm fan adapter and it got here fine. Only order I've ever made with them, though.

I order from them on a pretty regular basis because they are within 45 minutes of my house and never had a problem. It is a pretty small operation like someone said above and people do mess up but I haven't had anything go wrong yet. I do pay a little more but they have the parts most other places don't and I get it next day even if I ship it (costs less to ship it ups then drive to them and use gas) and they sleeve everything for free. Which by your pic hasn't happen, did you request it not sleeved or what?

I order from them on a pretty regular basis because they are within 45 minutes of my house and never had a problem. It is a pretty small operation like someone said above and people do mess up but I haven't had anything go wrong yet. I do pay a little more but they have the parts most other places don't and I get it next day even if I ship it (costs less to ship it ups then drive to them and use gas) and they sleeve everything for free. Which by your pic hasn't happen, did you request it not sleeved or what?

I like to sleeve myself :D, also I find it's easier to work with the connectors when they are unsleeved. I don't have a good picture of the back of my case, but the six fan connections are there so sleeving would have been pointless with regards to cleanliness/looks of my case. Also I save a few bucks in the process (check the site for the non sleeved option) because it's not quite free.

I've ordered a few things from them and have never had any problems. There prices are higher than other places, but their inventory is remarkable.

Back