• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look what appeared on my desk at work...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albuquerque

Good things come in pairs :) Mix in a bit of Q9450 at 3.6Ghz and I should have fun :beer: Already have a buyer for my pair of OC'd 3870's, so all is good.

Attachments

• IMAGE_042.jpg
    IMAGE_042.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 425
LOL at the headphone remark, I just took 'em off and threw 'em there to take the pic... didn't even think about it.

And yeah, why else would you have an X38 / X48 motherboard? Gotta shove that puppy full of video card goodness :beer:

I've been playing with one of the cards all games (COD4, STALKER, Bioshock) maxed out (except for Crysis) for a week now since my P45 fried and I'm replacing my trusty old 8800GTS with the Samsung RAM as my gaming card. Will put the CF back togher tonight on the MSI X48 and some sweet DDR3 for some benchies together with my secret quad

I ship everything to the office; I live in a very nice neighborhood, but I still don't like leaving things on the doorstep if I can keep from it. NewEgg has never given me any qualms about shipping to the office, so everything just goes there :)

And the stinkpad T60 is property of the office :) Along with the two Dell Optiplex 755's and the Dell Precision M90 -- all of which were not pictured :p

I ship everything to the office; I live in a very nice neighborhood, but I still don't like leaving things on the doorstep if I can keep from it. NewEgg has never given me any qualms about shipping to the office, so everything just goes there :)

And the stinkpad T60 is property of the office :) Along with the two Dell Optiplex 755's and the Dell Precision M90 -- all of which were not pictured :p

Optiplex's and T60's ..... sounds like an engineering office. Well at least you dont have to use a T42. I'm still waiting for a refresh :p

Damn you guys and your ADD :D :p :beer:

Let's FOCUS people! RV770, in a box, times two! Nobody cares about my legal pad or my stinkpad or my headphones :p Hehehe...

What are those sleek contraptions doing at your office? Trying to hide it from the wife? I sent my cards to work too :beer:but then she read the credit card statement :bang head DOH

Hehehe doh. I sent my to home but she didn't even notice the package :)

Indeed you'll enjoy the dualies. Only downside you'll find out is the cooling on them. Be prepared for extremly hot cards within acceptable noise levels. In the process of trying to find some way to cool them better on stock cooling myself, and just waiting for aftermarket heatsinks to push it further.

Alby, your next order should be for 2 x Zalman VF1000's..... they look great, take up minimal space and will cool those two hot dogs pretty well.

Damn you guys and your ADD :D :p :beer:

Let's FOCUS people! RV770, in a box, times two! Nobody cares about my legal pad or my stinkpad or my headphones :p Hehehe...

I'm sorry.... I just cant get over that sweet ergonomic desk you have. Is that a corner module that gives you optimal surface area? :eek: And the desk seam..... damn near flawless. Almost didnt even notice it.

Move those boxes.... I'm trying to see more desk !!!

Indeed you'll enjoy the dualies. Only downside you'll find out is the cooling on them. Be prepared for extremly hot cards within acceptable noise levels.

I've got water loop for the CPU with a dual rad and half-decent pump; perhaps I can roll the two new cards into the loop... I'll see how bad the noise is first (with the XML fanspeed mod) before I get crazy though :)

I'm sorry.... I just cant get over that sweet ergonomic desk you have. Is that corner module that gives you optimal surface area? :eek: And the desk seam..... damn near flawless. Almost didnt even notice it.

Move those boxes.... I'm trying to see more desk !!!

:shrug::D:sn:

Back