• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sli fan control...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackEdition

is there a way to independently control the fans on each of the cards in an sli set up?

my cards are idling at 66 and 49 with stock cooling (66 is the evga double slot edition...obviously not as good as it should be...the 49 is a single slot).

i have a small mid tower case, but will probably be purchasing a cooler master 690... do you think that i could fit a thermaltake duo orb vga cooler on each of them in the cm 690? what about in the case in my sig?

thanks!

so it seems like i can control the fans on both of my cards using rivatuner in xp, but, vista doesn't allow me the option of switching between the cards. any ideas?

do u have the nvidia control panel...? if so u can download ntune for it then you can adjust the speeds of the fans individually... thats how i do it... :D

can you set it so that they will automatically start at the fan speed that you set at windows start up?

i am worried about temps.... i think that i am going to get a cooler master 690 so that i can have some better airflow and cable management...

Back