• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

in need of very cheep but working router

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

its time for a new router aparently, my parents are going through some money issues and un hooked their DSL and are using my cable. only problem is we have to use their router because theres 4 things that need to get to the internet and my older BESFR41 is the kind where in router mode it will only work across 3 of the ports.

right now were using a belkin POS thats dieing a horrible death, it'll drop any and all information from the modem and lose the connection to the modem and essentaly the internet, firmware updates dont help fans dont help (its been hot here.

i need something thats going to be really cheap but work doesent need wireless but if its going to be a difference of $5 i might go for it.

i have been eyeballin this thing:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833130044

for $18 after rebate its not bad and i have used zonet stuff before, its nothing fancy but generaly works. i was also going to check the sunday ads for something onsale.

any one else have any ideas?
no belkin, i am ****ed at them.

Back