• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg back to school.. Promo codes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lame, the ad reads "Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB USB 2.0 External hard drive" for $124.99 so I click through the link and it's only the 320 GB model for that price.

The 8800GT for $121 is a good deal.

you have to use the promo code at checkout to get the price down.

Indeed, but the problem with the hard drive was a misprint. They've since fixed it and now it reads the 320 GB drive. I would've jumped on a 1 TB external drive for $125 if I could've somehow made it happen. :)

Lame, the ad reads "Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB USB 2.0 External hard drive" for $124.99 so I click through the link and it's only the 320 GB model for that price.

The 8800GT for $121 is a good deal.

Have that exact 8800GT. It runs HOOT. (by default the fan is on like silent) You have to load RivaTuner and set the fan to run faster. Otherwise it idles at 70C and loads at 91C.

(limit 99 per customer)

But the good part is that it owns everything I throw at it with ease. About 6k ppd in folding with the new GPU client. (I think). Does amazingly well in 3dMarks06 as well.
Oblivion is CPU limited with this card.
So is STALKER.
Bioshock runs perfect on this as well.

Amazing card, good price (I got it for $117 from ebay, but no warranty).

Decent deal on the HDD....

great deal on the 8800GT 512MB. I can't believe I paid $200 only like 4 months ago!!!! They dropped so damn fast.

The 650TX is a really nice deal.

Original Price: $159.99
You Save: $50.00
($79.99 after $30.00 Mail-In
Rebate )
$10.00 Promo Code

$69.99 final cost.

That's more than 56% off on a killer PSU. ($90 in savings)

Though how truthful Newegg is on Original price remains to be seen, considering the same PSU is $97.90 - $20 MIR at ZZF = 77.90.
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10007111

Last edited:
Back