• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The influence of Halo...aghhh

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

reznik

im probably a sad B**** for posting this but hell i got a big essay to do and i was bored...thus i came across this on youtube..

i must congratulate this kid for having the guts to post something he really believe in ....its some really funny **** there...
hell when was 10 (i assume hes 10) i was still learning to read let alone craft such complex objects with carboard...probably boxes stolen from homeless gits on da street..

how could his parents let him do this to himself.

I think I would die laughing if he ever came to my house asking for candy on halloween

hahahaha! oh man... I didn't have sound so I couldn't hear him talk but wow... He even has the motions down...

Give that kid maya or 3ds max and you'll have one hell of a modeler.

That kid was actually featured on Bungie.net. Props to him. We may make fun of him for being a nerd, geek, etc... But at least he's passionate about something and not afraid to show it. For just using cardboard, he's made some quite impressive weapons. There's a lot of potential there.

As basic as his tools and materials are right now he is doing pretty good. So what if he is a little lost in the game (ok, a lot lost in the game). I'd say if he keeps working on this stuff he may have a future in prop building.

lol.jeez that kid has A LOT of time, nice job thouhg, but comeon, stick to playign with you car in the bg :p

Back