• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ati manufacturers...8800gt>4850 upg advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chop_wood

i found someone to sell my evga 8800gt tomorrow so they could do sli.. that way i can upgrade

seems consensus is 4850,9800gtx,8800gts(92) are all close and ati finally has a sick product sooo. egg has http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102747sapphire 4850 as cheapest i found(want fast cali shipping). $174 - 20mir + free ship.. dont care much bout mir

so since i havnt done ati since my x800 gto^2, was wondering what brands have the better warranty in terms of length and selling it to someone else so they get the warranty(aka resale value), and perhaps one that doesnt care too much about adding dtek fuzions : ) . should i pick a different brand up for a few bucks more.

yes im overclocking it if that changes things

just as a heads up sapphire uses the worst rebate company out of the current rebates offered on 4850 cards. Just google myrebate411 they have a horrible reputation

Visiontek probably has the best warranty, but it also costs the most usually. You'll be fine going with the Sapphire, just hopefully you don't get unlucky and never receive the rebate.

Back