• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Postal 2 Share The Pain MP Full Version Free

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Postal was a fun and sick game. Wonder if you can wizz on other players? Or toss donuts at them.

In the full game. I used to love knocking the heads off the hookers with a shovel.

I played the game just fine on a 32meg Riva card before. It should do very well on even really old hardware.

My video card craps out when I enable the drivers... I should have a HD3850 before the middle of next week...

I know it is not a demanding game.

Postal was a fun and sick game. Wonder if you can wizz on other players? Or toss donuts at them.

In the full game. I used to love knocking the heads off the hookers with a shovel.

I played the game just fine on a 32meg Riva card before. It should do very well on even really old hardware.
Yep you can whiz on players and knock the heads off..lol

My video card craps out when I enable the drivers... I should have a HD3850 before the middle of next week...

I know it is not a demanding game.

Nice.HD3850 is a nice card

Wow I never thought I'd see this game on here.. I played the original postal when it came out, and every expansion and game after that. I cannot wait for Postal3.. Source engine, baby. I remember making my own levels in the first Postal, I couldn't help setting up about a hundred explosive barrles together to see what would happen. MEGA LAG. Think of the Crysis video with all the barrels.. yeah. I think that was a 8 or 16mb card.

Wow I never thought I'd see this game on here.. I played the original postal when it came out, and every expansion and game after that. I cannot wait for Postal3.. Source engine, baby. I remember making my own levels in the first Postal, I couldn't help setting up about a hundred explosive barrles together to see what would happen. MEGA LAG. Think of the Crysis video with all the barrels.. yeah. I think that was a 8 or 16mb card.

Its laggy even with my 10mbps ISP connection.

I think it should play nicely on that card... Hopefully it comes in friday that would be awesome!

I am sorry to say, but you people in New Zealand and Australia... ya can't play with us.

Yep Gary Colemen.He is hard to shot he is so short

This game is the original tea bag game. I hated Crotchy// There used to be so many ways to have fun. One of my 4 all time fav shooter games.

Besides my fun and bring why this game is so rocking.

Can a server be set up..... This, I might join fight night on.

Don't underestimate my cat shotty skillz. I am boss on the cat nip too. I AM THE LIZARD KIIIING!!

Its laggy even with my 10mbps ISP connection.

I never played it online, the vidcard was what choked. Man, what other games gave automatic shotguns!? Its ridiculous they made a movie about this.

Wow, this it what I'm raving about?:

postal.jpg

10572_full.jpg

I think this was ten or eleven years ago..

Last edited:
Back