• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus p5q deluxe good CPU cooling that fits good.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squad

Registered
I just wanted to know what will be a good cpu cooling device that actully fits in that mother board I brought an artic freezer 7 but doesnt fit for anything. Please tell me a good cooling device. On newegg would be great thank you.

okay so far I got these 2 cpu coolers that might fit...

1. Xigmatek HDT-S1283
2. ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED 110mm

Which one will fit better or works better.. If someone else who has this mobo and about to post, please tell me what you have and is it a easy snap on and fits really good with not modding anything to the mobo or the cooler.

Jon: It justs way to big that the other stuff on the mother board is blocking it, so I couldnt put it in....

Does anyone knows other cooling cpu device that will not give me a hard time and easy to install.

Jon: It justs way to big that the other stuff on the mother board is blocking it, so I couldnt put it in....

Does anyone knows other cooling cpu device that will not give me a hard time and easy to install.
What? Did you try taking the mobo out of the case and mounting it? I have never heard anyone else around here say that the freezer pro was incompatible with any mobo...

It might have clearance problems with the heatpipes around the socket or maybe the ram. I don't own that board so I can't say for sure. But I imagine that the heatpipes could interfere.

Yeah the bottom part of the cooler is touching and rubbing agasint the stock heatpipes since this mother board has huge ones and there so damn close to each other.

Back