• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kmart sucks.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hank123

I went to Kmart today to get some fertilizer for the lawn. I went to the garden center was looking looking looking and for the life of me could not find it. then I saw that it was out side. So I went to go out side. Door locked. So now I have to walk all the way to the front of the store, cause no one is any where near the garden center. I go up to the customer serv desk have to stand in line behind 3 other people, i ask her hey can you please send someone over to the garden center so I can get some fertilizer. she pages someone and tells me to walk over there and someone will meet me. Walk over dudes there and i ask him to open the door. He says oh is it locked? ya it is, ok hold on let me go get some keys. comes back and I go out side and am looking at what kinds they have. No price tags are on any of them. ask the dude to get me a price check on one of them and also ask if he can cut breaks on busted or open bags. he tells me he dose not know.
get a few bags and go back up to the front. only 1 person checking people out but no worries no line. ask the chick that checks me out bout the bags she says 10% off.

What chaps my *** is that they have no cust serv. I hate wal-mart and never go there same thing with home depot and a few other stores.
I will never go to Kmart again. No customer service and you have to ask and wait cause they are so under staffed.
I would much rater go to Ace (freaking love Ace they always help me find crazy stuff for the crap i build and are really nice. not just that but the one in ft. collins on collage in old town has a bunch of really good looking chicks working!) or a local store even if I pay more because I can ask someone for help and they are on it like flys on sheet.

Why dont big companies understand that customer serv sells? Thats why the company I work for does pretty good is cause cust serv is #1.

I have the same experiences everywhere I go. The large corp companies just don't have any customer service. Whats worse, they force the smaller more customer service oriented stores out of business. The days of the old mom and pop shops are over, at least in many cities. Out here in Vegas it just sucks.

I have the same experiences everywhere I go. The large corp companies just don't have any customer service. Whats worse, they force the smaller more customer service oriented stores out of business. The days of the old mom and pop shops are over, at least in many cities. Out here in Vegas it just sucks.

It's like that everywhere, for the most part. American business has always considered employees a 'liability' rather that an asset, like some other democratic-capitalist countries do. Today's political climate here in the U.S. is currently favorable for such business practices; if the populace is unhappy with the status quo, they need to voice their concerns through the only means they have: the ballot box and their pocket book.

/end-rant

Back