• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max leveling servicing for AoC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward78

I am bored of the grind in AoC. Is there anyway to get max level really fast?

the fastest 'legal' way I found while playing was using apprenticship (delete this post if this method has been banned since I did quit ages ago now and I know funcom are abit wierd about what they allow/dont allow)

the fastest 'legal' way I found while playing was using apprenticship (delete this post if this method has been banned since I did quit ages ago now and I know funcom are abit wierd about what they allow/dont allow)

What is apprenticship?

What is apprenticship?

a higher level person can use apprenticship on you which then makes your equivalent lvl to 1 below theirs, so if a lvl 80 apprentices you you become lvl '79' and as such have a lower aggro radius and more damage (still not as hard as a real lvl 79 of course though) and this allows you to go along with the lvl 80 to lvl 80areas and get the xp from killing stuff there

a higher level person can use apprenticship on you which then makes your equivalent lvl to 1 below theirs, so if a lvl 80 apprentices you you become lvl '79' and as such have a lower aggro radius and more damage (still not as hard as a real lvl 79 of course though) and this allows you to go along with the lvl 80 to lvl 80areas and get the xp from killing stuff there

Cool, anyone on Deathwhisper care to help me out? Salohcin is ingame name.

Back