• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AC-Freezer 7 on clearance, only $12.95

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Should be noted this is the regular Freezer 7 with the 80mm fan, Not the Freezer Pro with the 92mm fan.

well title says AC-Freezer 7 not AC-Freezer 7 pro.. still a good deal, one with some zip ties could replace the fan. :)

well title says AC-Freezer 7 not AC-Freezer 7 pro.. still a good deal, one with some zip ties could replace the fan. :)

Evil, No harm intended, Your title is accurate, Just wanted to make sure that someone not familiar with Arctic Cooling's naming scheme didn't confuse this model with the more popular Pro model.

Evil, No harm intended, Your title is accurate, Just wanted to make sure that someone not familiar with Arctic Cooling's naming scheme didn't confuse this model with the more popular Pro model.

good point! :beer:

Ok deal at best for $1 more you can get a KINGWIN revolution RVT-9225 (rebranded Xigmatek HDT-S963 and little brother to the very popular Xigmatek s1283)

It uses H.D.T. and has a quiet fan all for 14.00 from mwave.

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SkuSearch_v2.asp?SCriteria=BA24135

rev1.jpg

rev4.jpg

boss,
then please post it up dont hi-jack another thread. people may not want that hs some do have preferences on brand...

sorry about that I usually dont thread crap unless its the cyber deal section in which case I take another approach. If I find, or remember what I feel is a better deal I usually let it be known. Basically I take this perspective; If I wanted to buy a product and come accross a thread that looks good I want to be sure that its the best deal available at the time. I wouldnt want anyone biting their tongue in a thread just to avoid jacking it if I where on the market for a new heatsink in this case. Obviously this view doesnt apply to the classies where it is disrespectfull to go around posting better deals in someones thread.

Although you are right that I should have posted a new thread. However even if I would have done so I still would have mentioned it here anyways. To me the cyber deal section is all about informing people about the best deals out there and as such normal thread jacking rules dont fully apply. But thats just my take on it.

My tone in my origional post was kind of harsh and for that I apologize usually I am not that harsh I dont know what I was thinking

is the (AC-Freezer 7) better then the (NINJA PLUS Rev.B 6Heat Pipes CPU Cooler with fan) or just as good ? i'm using the ninja now but looking for something else.
thanks mike

is the (AC-Freezer 7) better then the (NINJA PLUS Rev.B 6Heat Pipes CPU Cooler with fan) or just as good ? i'm using the ninja now but looking for something else.
thanks mike

Keep your Ninja, and if you still feel the need to lower the temps then lap the CPU and HSF and purchase the bolt thru kit from Thermalright.

And I agree with Boss, because this section is about providing DEALS.

bryan d

shipping is free? if not, should be added into title. i saw rosewill HSFs at chiefvalue for about $21 shipped and they're equally good or better... there's so many coolers that all look similar nowadays and they're usually in the low $20s shipped.

well threadcrappnig is still threadcrapping, forget i even posted this then....

Personally, I'd go with the AC if looking for cooling on the cheap especially against a Rosewill or a Kingwin. This was a decent thread that would have been helpful to someone like me who tends to be picky when it comes to brand.

Personally, I'd go with the AC if looking for cooling on the cheap especially against a Rosewill or a Kingwin. This was a decent thread that would have been helpful to someone like me who tends to be picky when it comes to brand.

i should just retitle my thread Kingwing HS deal....:rolleyes:

i should just retitle my thread Kingwing HS deal....:rolleyes:

Nah, I think you should put the links back in for the people who are brand specific and don't want a Rosewil or a Kingwin and possibly rather than threadcrapping for the sake of doing so, people that are actually interested should post. As it stands the deal is a good one at less than $15 for any aftermarket cooler regardless of shipping.

Edit - Not directed at anyone particularly.

Double Edit - Here's an open box PRO for the same price for those of you who want the pro - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186134R

Last edited:
Back