• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEC 24" IPS LCD worth the price?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How much is 1400AUD in US dollars?

Nvm I took the .5 seconds to look it up.

In no way is that LCD worth that much money, for that amount of money you can get a 30" LCD that can do a 2560x1900 resolution, which is guarenteed to have a top quality panel.

in australia, so probably hboutlet.com.au.

Anyway, shiggity, i think you have the sane point of view. I'll take that for now. I might search for an older model, the look good but are less than half the price.

That monitor is geared towards imaging pros and enthusiast photographers. It produces great IQ but is not the best choice for a gaming monitor, especially at that price.

it is if your a professional photographer and need perfect colors from an S-IPS Panel but....its to expensive for a gamer a Dell 3007WFP 30" is more like it considering it is an S-IPS panel at almost half the cost...not to mention the apple 30" is also S-IPS

Back