• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best SLI motherboard for SLI/ Overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hillsdale

What would be the best gaming SLI motherboard (2 cards) that would be best for CPU overclocking as far as being stable would go

i had the 780i but its a complete piece of garbage and the 790i is too much, plus DDR3 is overpriced ATM

Help me out!:beer:

If u are talking about AMD and SLi....it leave u no choice but the Nvidia 780a......Asus crosshair ii formula or Asus M3N-HT deluxe...

Asus M3N-HT DELUXE-Phenom 9500 Quad 2.2 Ghz- D-Tek FuZion V2 CPU Water Block- Mushkin 996533 Kit XP2-8500 4GB- EVGA Geforce 8800GTS 640MB X2 SLI -Swiftech Stealth Extreme Duty G80 Rev 3 VGA Waterblock -Zalman ZM-GWB8800 GTS GPU Water Block -SB Audigy- Seagate ST325041 250GB WDC 250GB- Swiftech MCP350 In-Line 12V DC Pump with XSPC top -Enzotech SNBW Rev.A Northbridge Waterblock-XSPC X2O Delta Chipset Waterblock- XSPC "Bay-Res" Pump/Reservoir Combo- Saint-Gobain Tygon R-3603 Clear Tubing 20' 3/8" ID -Black Ice® GT Stealth 120 Highest Performance Radiator - XSPC RS240 Radiator-Antec NeoPower 650 Watt Blue LED PSU -Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SP1 -Sunbeam UFO CUBE Acrylic Case- Sunbeam RHK-EX-BA Rheobus-Extreme Fan Controller Panel

750 ftw seems to be the winner in price/oc performance ratio from all the stuff i have seen and the 780i ftw appears to be a good board for oc as well

im looking at the 750 ftw atm as i wont be doing tri sli but may do sli w/ my 9800gtx+ in the future

I have been using the 750i for > two months now.
It's got great features and clocks/handles parts really well.
It's an awesome board...as long as you have a dual-core.

Back