• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amazon.com - quick & easy return service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
i was pleasantly surprised by amazon.com's service. i recently ordered a playstation 3 and gta iv. i was sent gta iv for the xbox 360 instead of ps3. since it took 5 days or so to receive my order, i wanted to just go ahead and buy it locally since the game is easy to find at most retailers around me.

all it took was a quick call to their support and 2 minutes later, they were sending me a return label via email so i could just print it and i will be receiving a full refund. i didn't have to complain or ask for a supervisor. they were sending out the return label, no question asked.

very great return service. nobody likes to return items, but if you have to, it is nice for it to be hassle free!

Thumbs up from me too. I ordered a Casio Privia from amazon that arrived DOA but since the box was so huge, I was worried about paying a lot for shipping. I shouldn't have been worried, went through the return process on their website and I had a prepaid label in my hand that night, a UPS guy at my doorstep to pick up the package the next day, and a full refund!

Yep! Another big thumbs up from me for Amazon as well. I buy a lot of books and movies from Amazon and through the Amazon marketplace and have not had any problems at all. I prefer buying through Amazon marketplace rather than somewhere like Ebay. I just feel safer, and I like having a defined price. Not enough stuff on Ebay has a buy it now for my tastes hehe.

A thumbs up from me as well. I had them do a price match back when I bought my 8800GT. Their prices dropped down about $5 from when I did, and their CS was pretty good. :) I definitely check them first since I don't pay taxes, and they usually offer free shipping.

I also had a great experience returning an album to amazon. Fast, easy, and no hassle. I now use amazon for a lot more online purchases after that experience. If more retailers thought about customer service they would get a lot more repeat and return customers.

Yeah I agree with you guys. Ive returned stuff because I was not satisfied. They paid shipping and no restocking fee.

Back