• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thermaltake sweepstakes via newgg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Last thing I need is another PSU or case, but hey, free!

seems like you got a surpluss of psu's... i could use a lil better one for my htpc no joke! :)

+1 in it to win baby.... although i wouldnt even think bout running that 1k TT psu in my main system. TT stuff has no place near my main rig.

i dont really want to start an argument so please people dont start one, I just feel as though TT products are cheaply made / badly designed, and overpriced. But if i was given a TT product free i wouldnt have any problem accepting it.

It's important to stop hearsay and unsubstantiated paranoia. Just post a link that has a professional review about the poor quality of Thermaltake's power supplies.

It's important to stop hearsay and unsubstantiated paranoia. Just post a link that has a professional review about the poor quality of Thermaltake's power supplies.

like i said im not going to argure, but from personal expierence TT's products have alsmost always been "cheaply made / badly designed, and overpriced", this is just my expierence and my opinion, you can have your own about TT.

Back