• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help to build new pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

laukinisvilkas

So I'm getting new computer and still cant decide about some components... It's going to be used to play games and watch HD movies a lot of torrenting and maybie some minor encoding. Bear in mind that in my country all parts cost at least 20-40% more than anywhere else so my budget is pretty tight :screwy:.
SAMSUNG 22" WIDE T220 ROSE BLACK (or just wait till they bring Acer P243WAid Black-Silver 24")
OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 Reaper CL4 4GB Edition (well pretty sure about this one since there are no G.Skill ram at all)
INTEL E8400/E8500 (I'm going to OC but not too much)
ZALMAN CPU COOLER
ASUS/MSI/Club 3D/GIGABYTE HD 4870 512MB (is there any real difference between them?)
GA-EP45-DS3R/ASUS P5Q PRO/ASUS P5Q DELUXE (just dunno)
WD CAVIAR 640GB SATA2 7200RPM 16MB (WD6400AAKS)
CHIEFTEC PSU ATX 700W PFC,CABL. MNG
CASE MIDITOWER ATX W/O PSU/GZ-X5 SILVER GIGABYTE
It's going to run 24/7 just like my old pc and I'm going to put in at least 8-10 HDDs :D

You'd probably be better off with a different PSU such as a corsair, thermaltake or pcpower and cooling. Also you won't need 700watts necessarilly

Back