• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BSOD Help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vegetunks

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop 0X000000D1 (0X000000008,0X000000002,0X000000000,0XB741181F)

**NVTep.SYS - Address B741181F Base At B73FE000, Datestamp 44d7CF20

I cannot open my Memmory.dmp file even tho i have the debug program and symbols package to go with the program. unfortunately i am no programmer.

Here is my DxDiag file. Pastebin DxDiag

I am also sorry if this is the wrong fourm\topic, to be posting in.

Sorry that link was broken. heres a new one for my DxDiag information save. http://www.pastebin.ca/1183901

For basic info.

Windows XP Pro.\Vista Ult.

Pentium 4 3.5GHz
8800GTX
Seagate 850W
Soundmax HD
Kingston DDR2-SDRAM PC2-6400
Maxtor 7H500F0
WDC WD2000JD-98HBB0
StrikerExtreme

How long did you let it scan? If you want solid results you have to leave it on for 4 hours+

Sounds like a mobo driver to me though, which OS does the BSOD occur in? If it occurs in both it's probably a hardware issue.

How long did you let it scan? If you want solid results you have to leave it on for 4 hours+

Sounds like a mobo driver to me though, which OS does the BSOD occur in? If it occurs in both it's probably a hardware issue.

It only happens on my XP OS. If I leave my Comp on for more then a few hours without doing anything it also crashes. lasts longer if im doing something on it.
And i let it sit for 3 hours... is that ok? it said it did 6 passes.

I reinstalled my drivers, again. From safe mode this time. Let my computer sit running over night logged in, with a few web pages open and mine sweeper..... well low and behold, when I checked on it this morning it was at the log in screen, and when I logged in everything was gone. My computer is set to stay on until i tell it to do otherwise. My event vwr doesn't even show anything happening for the past 2 days!. I know my BSOD is still happening... any clues as to why my computer is on the fritz?

How did you go about setting up the dual boot... on two separate HDD's, or on two different volumes on the same drive? Do you have a selection menu where you can choose which OS to boot? (more details on how you set up the dual boot scenario would be helpful). If you are receiving a BSOD and the PC is automatically restarting, then change the following setting so you can read the contents of the error message...

Right-click My Computer | Properties | "Advanced" tab | Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box | Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times | Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

My Dual boot is Vista Ult. no SP and Win XP SP2.

My Default OS is XP and loads after 15s. XP and Vista are loaded onto seperate HDD's and i have a selection screan. I loaded XP first then Vista when installing my OS's.
And another thing. My BSOD is no longer saving itself in a MEMMORY.DMP file, i get the Error box stating i have recoverd from a blue screan error and that i should report my problem to Microsoft. I did not receive this notification before my latest reinstall of my GPU drivers.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000008, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xb682181f). A dump was saved in: c:\Mini090108-01.dmp.

I am still receiving the crash error. Also, my computer randomly crashes when opening video files. Would it be productive to uninstall all drivers and devices and reinstall them?

Back