• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MP3 Burning

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

L!L M@N

Registered
I got a mp3 player for xmas ! yea me !
Um got a few questions though when burning the cds ... for starters im useing Nero version 5.5.5.1 and I was wondering if it is possible to for example burn 20 songs and then go on and add say add 30more , i know about under the "Burn" tab to uncheck the box "Finalize CD". and to burn the cd as data.

any helpers ?

You need to import your old session.

If you burn 20 songs......then want to add more later, you'll import the old session and add to it. Not really familiar with Nero, but could tell you how to do it in Adaptec's software.

Have not burned MP3s yet but when I back up data all I do is not finalize the CD & everything works. Nero 5.5.5.1 is really easy to work with don't you think:beer:

adpatec dis pleases me ... do i have to save the ISO after I burn the original songs ?

Use the "start multisession disk" option, and don't finalize the CD.
When you want to add songs click "continue multisession disk" and just click next when a screen pops up (not sure bout that but I assume its the same as Nero 5.0).

**EDIT** no you don't have to save the "ISO"

sonny said:
Where do the links in your sig go?

Good call sonny.

**EDIT** It seems to be about those rap guys (D12).
Edit your sig please, cuz we're not allowed to have links in them other than F@H or SETI (And/or related links).
Only senior members are allowed to have links in their sig, but I believe they need to be approved first.

Last edited:
thanks KILLorBE ... if i play the cd and then go add more songs will it work . cause i did that once burning it as normal audio and it didnt work . :(

and g-a-y about the sig's.

It won't work with "normal" audio CD's that's for sure, but I don't have a MP3 player so I can't tell you if it works, tho I believe I've heard of MP3 players that can "browse" folders, but even if they cant I think there's a good chance it will work.

About the sig's, yes and no, I mean look at some ppl's sig's they're already HUGE, can you imagine what it would look like if ppl started putting their fav's in their sig's, you'd probably need to scroll half a page to get past their sig:p LOL

allright thanks . ill have to try some , maybe burn the new Nas and see.

hehe those arent my favs , there mine . :D
that woudl sux tho , the giant picture are bad enough, at msg boards.

adding on to a session should work with MP3's cause the disk is an ISO format. Not like a normal audio CD. So it' will just add to the original track as long as you keep the session open you should be able to keep adding on and still play all the songs on the disk.

Back