• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sli driver help please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

catdog

Registered
I just installed a second 9800gtx+ card on my 790i mobo. I currently have nvidia 177.93 beta drivers installed. where and which drivers do I need to be able to enable sli? never did this before pleas tell me what I need to do ty?

did you use the SLi bridge to connect the 2 cards together?

if so, just reboot and go into your nvidia control panel... multi-gpu configuration, enable multi-gpu (SLi)

I just installed a second 9800gtx+ card on my 790i mobo. I currently have nvidia 177.93 beta drivers installed. where and which drivers do I need to be able to enable sli? never did this before pleas tell me what I need to do ty?

You have the correct drivers. Uninstall the drivers then use the nVidia installer to reinstall the drivers again for both cards at the same time.

Often if you have one card already installed and then let Windows install the drivers for the second you will not get a working SLI.

Viper

Back