• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech Dual Action Gamepad, going bad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward78

Yesterday, I got the 5.02 drivers & before that all was fine, but after I installed the software stoped detecting at times. It came back & stopped detecting around in circle. Well thinking it was a driver issue, I uninstalled & reinstalled 5.01, ok that fixed it for that day. Then I rebooted into windows, started Quake4 & same crap as yesterday.I went in device manager & deleted the Logitech Dual Action & rebooted redetected it, but still the same. Then I deleted the Gamepad out of the device manger again & uninstalled the driver, rebooted, redetected then reinstalled the driver. It seemed to work now, but when I connect to a server, it stops seeing it again!!! There is no mark in the device manager, so well doesn't look like the hardware is broken. Is there a way I can tell if it is the hardware? :temper:

Back