• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your cool screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkuToV

Ok, the idea behind this thread is simple. share your funny screenshots from computer games with the rest of us.

Quick note: for the purpose of this thread lets include "photo's taken of a TV screen whilst playing console games" under the definition of screenshot.

I apologies if this has already been done but I couldn't find it anywhere if it has.

I'll go first, this is what happened when I was half asleep and mistook NFS: Pro Street on the Ps3 for burnout paradise. (attached photo)

Attachments

• edited.JPG
    edited.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 447
aww yeee, bioshock ftw...I have a cool medic being exploded pic from TF2 somewhere but i can't seem to find it...

eyestab2.jpg

I find these two funny b/c MamaCass is my girlfriend, and has only been into PC gaming for a few months. Every once in a while she steps up and puts us boys to shame.

CassRep.jpg

cass36-7.jpg

and the one that I already posted in my Vegas2 thread:

Vegas2.jpg

I'll post more if I run across any good ones.

ob

edit: Sorry, not really a funny pic, but I always sort of liked it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot5.jpg
    ScreenShot5.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 523
This is what happens when someone in a rotten, mutated and radioactive zone wants to sleep on two beds at the same time...

Indeed, the guy not only walked through both beds but he actually walked through two wooden walls prior to getting into that room and through another after leaving it, calmly resuming his patrol as if nothing happened and me the poor character wondering if he just saw God's incarnation or if he drank too much Vodka.

2 from my xfire account:
(when I still using my 8600gts at stock speeds, just found this shot amusing because its from Blacksite and the US armies using Alienware)
284a3d59b9bc7184d9060c3c0a45064f5aa3e9ca.png

And the Domo mattress option in Gary's mod, hyperlinked for the survival of the thread:
DOMO!

Back