• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Combat Arms -- The Free online multiplayer FPS! Do you play?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angry

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Intro.aspx

A friend told me about this over the weekend when I had some double shifts to pull, (2 16hr shifts plus the normal 8!)

But I got addicted to this and I havent stopped playing since friday of last week. And the fact that it runs perfectly on my laptop means I dont have to haul my huge sys im my sig around.

Who all plays here? My name is Buggsey.

There was another thread about this game about a month ago. I personally found it fun but started shying away from it. Some other found it great while others found it crappy. If Im on again Ill look for you though.

Played it a bit..tried to enjoy it (make the best of it). Don't dig it. Some of the weapon textures, effects are pretty good...for being free.

lack of iron sights for aiming made it kinda gay...controls were very stiff...didn't care for it.

I don't like the fact that when you get a silencer or a scope or any weapon mod for that matter with your credits... you only get it for a certain amount of time. Why can't I just use credits and keep it?!

....still waiting on my verification emails from when I read last month's post and got interested. I'm not sure I care anymore.

I play it almost every day. The new patches have really fixed most problems. Best free fps hands down. IMHO.

Dropped it after 10 minutes. Felt worse than CounterStrike. Bunch of random guys running around.

Nothing new. Nothing special. Wasn't worth the download to me.

It's fun. Too much like CS no skill needed. No iron sight needed to be good. Too bad most fps are like that now, give a noob some crosshairs and let them spray. When I played every server I tried there was too much lag haven't played it in a few months, should prob try again though...

i tried to play this but it wouldn't work. I got into exteel anyway which is free also and a lot of fun upgrade mechs gain levels somewhat like a rpg/3rd person shooter.

....still waiting on my verification emails from when I read last month's post and got interested. I'm not sure I care anymore.

Same here. I used three different addys and they never sent to any of them. Also, the way that the web page was set up, you could not resend the verification until you were logged into your account -- Which you cant do until you get your verification email.

My friend plays this game a lot and then got his brother hooked on it and now they want me to do play it I am thinking about it now that I just got my 8600GT is should be a lot better.

Combatarms

I played it to. I been Playing it on Sem 10, 2010. Im a 2nd LT. But Time past by fast when u start player it for a while. My name in CA is dolly1997 fill free to gift anything u want. :)

Back