• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg order !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NaGaTy

Hey Guys

I want ask about if i can buy from Newegg order over $2000 by my debit card with no problem ??

or Newegg will cancel my order !!

and if Newegg require something to accept order over $2000 just tell me guys plz ..

I hope you can understand my Q :)

and Thanks very much

Hey, Welcome to OCF.

No they won't cancel your order, I order through them time to time in large sums. Just call up your bank or credit card provider and let them know that there will be a large transaction. All the shipping and billing information must match the information on the card file, any deviation, they send you an email or they might cancel it.

If I remember right my first order of over $1000, they called me to verify the order before letting it go through.

Also check with your bank to see if they have any restrictions on how big of a transaction you can do at one time. For me it is $400 a day until I am 18.

Hey Guys

I want ask about if i can buy from Newegg order over $2000 by my debit card with no problem ??

or Newegg will cancel my order !!

and if Newegg require something to accept order over $2000 just tell me guys plz ..

I hope you can understand my Q :)

and Thanks very much

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your great question. We would advise you to first check with your bank that there are no limit restrictions with them and also if both your shipping address and billing address is listed with them :) Besides that, we would need to verify all your information since it would be your first order with us. We do have a 24-48 hour verification process.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your great question. We would advise you to first check with your bank that there are no limit restrictions with them and also if both your shipping address and billing address is listed with them :) Besides that, we would need to verify all your information since it would be your first order with us. We do have a 24-48 hour verification process.

This is the reason that I love having a Newegg rep that is active here at OCF. Never had an order go wrong with the egg, and I'm sure if I did, it would be taken care of in a hurry.

Back