• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cosmos S 1100 Vs. Thermaltake Armor+ vh6000bws

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BranNutz

Building a new system for SLI and I need to decide between these two towers, and I was hoping some of you guys could comment on your experiences with them. I read that the Thermalrite ultra 120 wont fit in the cosmos with the door fan installed will a zalman fit? Does the Armor+ have the same problem? What do you guys recommend?
Thanks,
BranNutz

Cmon guys, none of you own either of these cases to let me know what you think of them? I'm kinda leaning towards the Cosmos S 1100, the Armor+ looks like the front flaps might get annoying.

I have the armor+ and love it to death. The only thing I wish were different is the fact that the top sliding thing has too much plastic. I never use it so I will be taking it off and adding a triple rad to the top for gpu cooling. I was looking into the cosmos S and the cosmos 1100, but the armor+ was for me.:thup:

The CM HAF 932 will fit a TRUE with either the stock 230x30mm fan or 4x 120x25 fans on the side. If you like the look, it's a great case.

Axis

Back