• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo 3 Vidmaster Annual achievement team(JoinUp)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moho

I wanna title tooo !
Looking for 3 people to do this achievement with.

I plan to play at around 2AM MST tonight, and if no one at that time, ill get up early(haha) and do it at 7AM MST tomorrow :)

If anyone wants to join me, gamertag is OCmoho

for those that dont know:
Achievement requrements:
Mission:Halo, Legendary Difficulty, Iron skull ON, all must finish in GHOSTS.

I hear it takes about an hour to an hour and a half depending on the skill of the players :)

How can I mod my Halo 3 game so that i can play on Xbox live against Halo 2 users? My friend has Halo 2 and I have the third, and since he likes the second one, he doesn't want the third to ruin the halo experience for him, so he won't by it. Is there anyway i can have halo 3, and play against him whilst he is playing the second?

Last edited:
absolutely not! but you can buy halo 2 for xbox 360...or you can mod your xbox to play burned games, and burn your own copy of halo 2

Back