• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enermax Twister sieries fans???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Orillian

Quick question about these Enermax Twister fans.

Anyone use them or know anything about them? They look cool but I'm not finding a lot of good info on how well they do or don't work!

O.

Hmm, looks interesting. Why not buy one and let us know what you think. Looks like that might make a good fan for radiator usage too and the bearing design is very interesting. And being able to pop the rotor off to clean it sounds great too.

LOL! I'm hoping someone else has the cash to spend!

In actual fact I'm looking for some of the Everest ones to try, I want 4x120MM ones, so far no go for anyone in Canada selling them.

O.

from what little I've been able to find they are definitely running at higher dB's then stated, but so far they are running at respectable dB levels for good CFM's.

That being said the 11dB rating is for running at 1000RPM's and the fan tends to run a lot closer to 2000RPM's, and I've been reading that the 120MM version is rating around 20-25dB rating.

krhspeedy: got no place to park one that big, let alone 2 of those.

O.

Back