• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any games like this??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUtchM30

Registered
first dont take this in the wrong way by any means...

I was just curious if there are games developed out there where america is the enemy. We all see games where the chinese,korea, russia,etc are the antagonist and some U.S. special forces team is sent in to set them straight.

I think it would be funny seeing some other country saving the world from the mighty united states!

heck i would maybe even play the game and let the us kick my ***!

I was just curious if there are games developed out there where america is the enemy. We all see games where the chinese,korea, russia,etc are the antagonist and some U.S. special forces team is sent in to set them straight.

I think it would be funny seeing some other country saving the world from the mighty united states!

Sure look up any title by Al Quaeda Games......... :santa:

They do exist as I read last year sometime of one which was created by terrorists to train their members on killing American soldiers.

If you play civilization the right way, america can be your enemy ;)

Oh man don't remind me. I was playing Civ iv BTS once and I was wedged in between Montezuma and Washington. They didn't like each other, but they both liked me because we all shared the same religion. However they kept getting upset with me because they both asked me to declare war on the other person and I always refused. So both of them ended up declaring war on me on the same turn!

Oh man don't remind me. I was playing Civ iv BTS once and I was wedged in between Montezuma and Washington. They didn't like each other, but they both liked me because we all shared the same religion. However they kept getting upset with me because they both asked me to declare war on the other person and I always refused. So both of them ended up declaring war on me on the same turn!

Hahahahaha that`s hilarious! I`ve always loved those types of games; gotta love diplomacy (or lack there of). Have they made any civilization games in recent years? I`d like to bog myself down in one.

Hahahahaha that`s hilarious! I`ve always loved those types of games; gotta love diplomacy (or lack there of). Have they made any civilization games in recent years? I`d like to bog myself down in one.

Beyond the Sword came out last year and I think it's the best one yet.

To answer the op C&C Red Alert lets you be the big bad Soviets.

It's called shopping at Wal-mart followed up by the sequel shopping at Target.

The closets game I've played to the US being the enemy was Silent Hunter 3 where you play as a German U-Boat, so the US isn't really the enemy as much as the Allies in general.

The closets game I've played to the US being the enemy was Silent Hunter 3 where you play as a German U-Boat, so the US isn't really the enemy as much as the Allies in general.

Ah I can't believe I forgot to mention this game. It's a very good series III and IV.

Back