• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 1200 -139.99 free shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, considering that the 900 is HD, I'd think it safe to assume that it's HD on the 1200 ;)

Edit - Actually: http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15120

Thanks for the info! :thup:

I am sort of looking for an alternative case as well. I jumped on the Cooler Master Cosmos case, when it just came out, amidst the marketing hypes. It has terrible air flow, the worst air flow in any case that I've used, in fact, that I have to run my rig open-cased!

Imagine the dust!

(My rig is my sig.)

But the price for the 1200 is still a bit steep even after a discount. Well, to me, at least, anyways. So I think I should wait a bit to see if an even better deal will pop up sometime later.

Thanks for the heads-up and info again!

Last edited:
Hey Woz, just to let you know, I'm running an Antec 1200 with 4 8800 GT video cards in it. Running F@H GPU2 client on them, I'm maxing out the hottest card at about 79°C

Also, all the intake fans on it have washable filters. Seems to be doing a real good job of keeping the dust out of the case.

Something to consider.

(I paid about $133 for mine from another vendor, but had to pay shipping...this is a really good deal. I'd go for another one if I had the money this week.)

Thanks for the info! :thup:

I am sort of looking for an alternative case as well. I jumped on the Cooler Master Cosmos case, when it just came out, amidst the marketing hypes. It has terrible air flow, the worst air flow in any case that I've used, in fact, that I have to run my rig open-cased!

Imagine the dust!

(My rig is my sig.)

But the price for the 1200 is still a bit steep even after a discount. Well, to me, at least, anyways. So I'll think I should wait a bit to see if an even better deal will pop up sometime later.

Thanks for the heads-up and info again!

Hey no problem :beer:

If the Antec 1200 is a bit outta sight, I can tell ya that the two rigs I built this year, mine and my girl's, are both in 900's and stayin nice and cool. Dust isn't too bad either given the flow of air through the case. You just have to wipe the front with something every now and then.

Hey Woz, just to let you know, I'm running an Antec 1200 with 4 8800 GT video cards in it. Running F@H GPU2 client on them, I'm maxing out the hottest card at about 79°C

Also, all the intake fans on it have washable filters. Seems to be doing a real good job of keeping the dust out of the case.

Something to consider.

(I paid about $133 for mine from another vendor, but had to pay shipping...this is a really good deal. I'd go for another one if I had the money this week.)

Thanks for the recommendation, bro! I would jump on the deal in a heart beat, were it not for the fact that I do NOT have enough dough! With the economic situation like this, it is just scary!

On the other hand, just in case, could anyone post that 20% off promo code? Just in case. Thanks!

EDIT: The promo code in on Newegg's website. So forget my request! :)

FYI, the egg dropped the price to 131.99 shipped. I have no need at all for one, and am seriously thinking about ordering one

My question to you all is if anyone knows if the front audio output is HD audio or AC 97?

Thanks!
Its either, but the audio plugs do not work at all, it doesnt push in all the way and when it sits in you only get the left, im gonna replace mine but overall thats the only problem i really have with the case.

Just ordered the Antec 300 a few days ago, my wife would kill me if I ordered this as well. Oh well such is married life.

Back